The Glen Walks are accessed via the B738 and the Home Farm road to the Car park or else via the Southern Upland Way. The walks wind their way up from the glen, sometimes known as the fairy glen over a waterfall to the Home Farm, a distance of just over 1.5 miles. The gardens can be reached by the woodland path just opposite the car park and is half a mile. The distance from Portpatrick Harbour to the Seasons Tearoom is one and a half miles.
- Open seasonally, otherwise by arrangement
- Please follow the waymarkers and keep to the paths
- Walks link to the Southern Upland Way
- Visitors are asked to contribute using the Honesty Box near the car park
- Also visit the Walled & Woodland Gardens (admission fee)
- Treat yourself at the Seasons Tearoom
We hope you enjoy these walks as much as we do. Follow the waymarkers. Please help us by keeping to the paths, by keeping dogs on the lead and please do not throw litter about – if you get caught short bury everything. The dogs think if they have to be cleaned up after so should humans.
There is an admission charge for the Gardens and Woodland Gardens; for the Glen Walks you are invited to contribute to cost via the honesty box in the information hut at the Home Farm car park. Thank you.